The Gael Online

More Life Preview

Derek Mcleod, Staff Writer

“I want to give you a collection of songs that become the soundtrack to your life, so this More Life: The Playlist…All original music from me.”
-Drake

Drake can’t seem to stop making more music. As one of the busiest rappers in Hip Hop today, he has released a mixtape (If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late), a joint album with Future (What A Time To Be Alive), and a solo album, all since the start of 2015.

In that span, Aubrey Graham has become the face of rap and a national superstar, providing anthems like Jumpman, One Dance, and 0 To 100, along with his beef with Philly emcee Meek Mill that rocked the summer of 2015. Now, fresh off of Views, Drake is firing back with a new project, titled More Life.

The playlist, which will be released sometime in December, has Drizzy fans everywhere excited. The cover of the album includes Drake’s father, Dennis Graham. As Drake is known to do, he dropped a few singles from the project on his OVO Sound Radio Show. This is the same show that gave us Back to Back, Charged Up, and 4PM in Calabasas in the past. He dropped Fake Love, a similar song to last year’s hit Hotline Bling, with its mellow beat and catchy hook. Sneakin’ , which is produced by London on da Track and offers a feature from Atlanta rapper 21 Savage, is an intriguing pairing of two of the hottest rappers in the game today. Lastly, Two Birds One Stone is a diss track to Pusha T and Kid Cudi, who have both called out Drake over the past 2 months.

These three songs have had the world buzzing, and many fans of the Toronto rapper are hopeful that More Life will result in better quality than Views, which was criticized by some for failing to live up to the hype raised for the album. Despite whatever quality the playlist ends up being, expect a couple anthems from one of the biggest names in entertainment today. And based off his total sales fromViews, there’s no doubt that Drake will be swimming in money after More Life drops.

The Student News Site Of Shelton High School
More Life Preview